Sunday, November 13, 2011

We have TA!!!

The most important email in our journey so far, arrived on Wednesday, November 9th.  Again, I was not home for this very important and exciting email.  We were at CC for the day.  I checked my friends phone around 9:15, and nothing.  Then at 9:36, Doug called from New York, he was there on business.  I have a special ring when he calls.  It startled me, and I knew we got TA!!  I was at our co-op, which had just dismissed from the group opening, and I yelled we got TA!!  I was so excited. 


According to our agency the soonest we could travel will be November 30th.  I still asked if we could leave this Wednesday, but they said no.  I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. :)  Our tickets have been purchased.  Now we wait and prepare to leave.  We will meet Jack on December 5th and he will be with us from that point on.  I can't wait to go.  Only 22 days until I hold my baby boy!!

God has been so good throughout this process.  Although I wanted to leave sooner, I trust in His perfect plan.  I know that His timing is perfect in everything. 

I will post again before we leave with our itinerary posted.  In the meantime, please pray for the health of our family, especially those of us traveling(Doug, me, Hannah and Aaron). And also for Jack, that his heart will be ready to be part of a family. "I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you." John 14:18

1 comment:

  1. We'll be at Luoyang on the 5th too!!! I'lllook out for you ;).

    ReplyDelete