Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Waiting on Travel Approval!

I am excited that we have now moved on to waiting for Travel Approval (TA), the last step in our journey!  Our Article 5 was picked up from the U.S. Consulate and has been sent to Beijing to the CCCWA to wait to be processed for TA.  It seems like we have been on this road forever, and I am glad we will be getting off very soon.  It looks like we should be home to celebrate Christmas with Jack. 

I am thankful the Lord has chosen this path for our family!  Pray for us as we wait and prepare to travel.  Time will hopefully fly by!

1 comment:

  1. The wait....I'm praying with you! I am not patient. The first step to getting help is admitting I have a problem. HURRY UP with the paperwork people. lol....Melissa Smith (google won't let me comment)

    ReplyDelete