Friday, July 15, 2011

A quick update

Just wanted to let everyone know some exciting news.  As I posted in my last post, we were waiting for our LID (log in date) and then we will wait for LOA (letter of acceptance). The same day that our agency's representatives hand delivered our dossier to the CCCWA, we were logged in!  I was stunned when I received the email.  Usually it takes a few weeks to be logged in.  Now we are offically waiting for our LOA.  The LOA wait can vary in length.  Once we do receive our LOA we will have a reasonable guess as to when we will be traveling.  I am so excited to be at this step, all with in less than a weeks time!! Praise the Lord!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is SUCH a journey of faith isn't it?!! So much more emotional, at least it was for me, than being pregnant. Waiting for our LOA I think was the hardest, because it wasn't official until we got that. Ours took 9 weeks. Hopefully yours is much quicker.

    ReplyDelete